Sunday, November 30, 2008

25 days till Christmas!

I just started Christmas shopping today! I have a lot more to do and I really don't know when I am going to get it done. I don't know what everyone wants for Christmas, I don't even know what I want for Christmas! I have a few new family members to buy for this year so that can be pretty stressful. Hopefully Matt will know what to buy everyone.

We had a great first Thanksgiving together as a married couple. After working all night, we drove up to Oklahoma and had dinner with Matt's family. I got to fit two naps in between all the eating so I was good.

I went back to work on Friday night and I have pretty much slept ALL weekend long. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep from Thursday or if there is sometime going on with the little babe, I just couldn't keep my eyes open this weekend. I figure I should sleep while I can! I am going to get too big here pretty soon to sleep soundly and as soon as our little baby gets here I imagine I won't be doing much sleeping at all for the next 20 years or so. Another new pregnancy joy...I am snoring! Matt and I both wake up laughing at my snoring. It's sad when you wake yourself up snoring. I'm so humiliated. :)

It's back to work on Monday night but we have a big day ahead of us on Tuesday. I have my 20 week sono and hopefully we will have the sex of the baby verified!!! I can't wait to find out and get another glimpse of our baby. I haven't seen her in 8 weeks. It will be exciting to see how she (or he) has grown. My mom is going with us and she is SO excited. I don't know if she has ever even seen a sono done before. There were no sonograms around when she had us. Can you imagine? I can't imagine not knowing what is going on in there until birth. I guess it's just the NICU nurse in me. I am going to quiz Dr. Norwood about everything and I will be able to finally relax to know there is nothing going wrong.

I promise to post pics soon! I know all the writing can get boring!

3 comments:

MichaelandJaclynn said...

I can't wait to find out if it is a little girl!! You better post something as soon as you get home from your appointment!!

Kellars Mommy said...

Oh my gosh Leslie! I am soooo happy for you ( though I had to find out through a blog but I do understand we've not been a nicu pt for a few years...lol ) A little one on the way..and in April..Kellar will love that! Congrats, I'm off to tell Joey the news!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were doing this! I love it!!! I linked you on mine, so I'll always have it handy :)

Hugs, kisses and misses you...N