Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's been awhile

It's been a long time since I have posted a blog. We have had another busy week. On Tuesday morning, we were surprised with a flooded house. Matt came home from work and found it and called me immediately at work. I of course thought he was joking but soon realized that this was no joke. There was approx. 500 gallons of water in the living room. Our house is pretty much a disaster zone but we are trying to get back to normal as much as we can. Insurance is pretty much going to give us a total makeover but it is a big pain!!

Little baby Cora is still doing good I guess! She is still kicking all the time. I am 22 weeks now and still praying for a healthy, long pregnancy. The 23 week mark can be a scary time for us in the NICU business, sometimes knowing a lot can be frightening. We were also told at my 20 week sonogram that Cora's kidneys are a little dilated. I will have to have a sono now every 4 weeks to keep a close eye on her kidneys and my fluid level. Both of her kidneys are considered dilated but the dilation is on the lower side of the high mark. I am just praying that it was a fluke and our next sono will be completely normal!

That's all for now! I PROMISE to post pics soon!

2 comments:

MichaelandJaclynn said...

We will pray for Cora's kidneys to be healthy!

I need to see belly pictures!!

MamaCass said...

Hey Leslie, I just found your blog through Jaclynn's. I didn't know that about Cora's kidney. I will be praying that the next sono is normal!