Saturday, July 18, 2009

3 months old!


Our baby girl is three months old! I can't believe it! She is so sweet and such a happy little baby. She still gets a little fussy at night but it's not too bad and we all seem to be getting into more of a night time routine. Cora's Mimi Carol has been keeping her the past few Monday nights so Matt and I could work a few shifts together and have a day off together during the week. Cora loves going to her Mimi and Fluffy's house and she has done really well spending the night. I loved going to my Mimi and Papa's house for "slumber parties" while growing up. Now Cora is doing the same thing and in the same house! Cora is smiling, laughing and talking up a storm! We are still working on getting her to turn over consistently and tummy time is still a beating, but she seems to be hitting her developmental milestones and she is getting big!!

I love bath time!!!!

2 comments:

ana said...

ummm les....where's her bow?!

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

OH!!! It is time for her and Audrey to get together again!! I cant believe she is already 3 months...I cant believe Audrey is already 2 months!!!