Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eight Months!


I can't believe my baby girl is eight months old! I have done such a bad job at keeping up with my blog. I'm working on posting all of the stuff that I missed between August and now. We've done a lot! Miss Cora has done a lot of growing! Being a full time Mom and full time night shift nurse has caught up with me. Pretty much what little down time that I do have is spent either napping, cleaning or catching up on my DVR'd shows! :) My sleep deprivation is catching up with me and blogging hasn't been at the top of my priority list. BUT, I am going to have a lot more free time on my hands in the New Year. I will start working weekends on January 9th. I will work Saturday and Sunday nights and I will be off the rest of the week with my Cora! It's going to be so nice to just work two nights a week. I can't wait!

So...my Cora! The sweetest one is eight months old today! I don't have an official list of "stats" right now, but we are getting the flu shot on Tuesday so we may have a new weight then. I can tell you that she is growing like a weed. Cora loves to eat and she is eating all kinds of things now! She pretty much loves everything. Cora continues to crack us up on a daily basis and she is into everything. We are crawling, pulling up, still clicking (her tongue), blowing raspberries and now clapping. She is so proud of herself when she claps and we clap and cheer in return. I also have given her the nickname "Octoarms". This girl is into everything and grabs anything in sight. She is quick and stealth. I have posted a few pics and a video of Cora. I am still working on older posts and hopefully will be caught up soon!

Cora in her Christmas jammies on our way to Daddy's work Christmas party



4 comments:

Nikki said...

It won't let me view the video cause it's set to private, silly!

leslieandmatt said...

you should be able to see the video now. :)

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Oh!!! I am so happy to see some updates on Miss Cora!! I am so glad that you will be home more often with your baby. :) She has grown so much, and she has some of the same mannerisms as Audrey....so sweet!! I cant wait to see more :)

Unknown said...

I have been a horrible blogger myself! I can't believe how big Miss Cora has gotten and she's just cute as ever! The santa pic is priceless...Hope you all have a Great Christmas, I was searching for your address to send a pic of Mr. Kellar but can't find it...