Thursday, March 5, 2009

The showering begins!


Last week Matt and I had our first two showers. The first was last Friday night with Matt's coworkers and their wives. We got a lot of stuff and we had a really good time. I took a pic before the shower. I was 32 weeks and 6 days when the picture was taken, I feel like I am even bigger now! My hands and feet are starting to get pretty swollen now. I hate it! I see Dr. Norwood on Monday so I am going to see what he says. My blood pressure has been pretty good so I'm not too worried, I guess it's just pregnancy swelling. I had another shower last Sunday with a lot of the people I grew up with. Again, we got a lot of great stuff! My camara died so I am waiting on pictures from some of the girls that were there. I'll post them as soon as I have them.

Matt didn't like having to guess the candy in the diaper.

2 comments:

MichaelandJaclynn said...

You look so cute!!

Mimi Carol said...

I love the look on Matt's face!! I give him a couple of days and he'll be changing those dirty diapers like a pro!