Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mother's Day

I realized I forgot to post about our first Mother's Day. We really had a nice day! We met up with my family in the afternoon at my Mom and Dad's house. I got to spend some time with my sisters and my niece and nephew. We then went to eat with Mom and Dad. The highlight of the day was taking Cora to meet her great grandmother, her "Old Mimi", as we call her. Mimi was SO excited to meet her newest grandchild. Mimi has always loved babies and she had been waiting to meet Cora since she was born. My Aunt Merissa said she hasn't stopped talking about "her baby". Mimi was so cute, she told everyone at the nursing home that Cora was her's. She was very proud of her! I got lots of sweet cards for my first Mother's Day as well as TWO gift certificates for massages!! My favorite thing! I have already used one of the gift certificates and I am saving the other for after our move! Pictures from Mother's Day are below. I forgot to get a pic of me and Cora by ourselves. What was I thinking?

Cora and her big cousin, Nathan
Old Mimi and Cora
Four Generations - Old Mimi, Mimi, Mommy and Cora
Mimi will always know how to hold a baby!

1 comment:

KJ said...

Four Generations, you are so lucky! Happy belated 1st Mother's Day!!!