Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week Three

Here's what we have been up to this past week. We had our sweet cousins Nicholas, Avery and Abby visit last weekend. I got some really cute pictures of Cora with Nicholas and Abby. I, unfortunately, really messed up and didn't have the memory card in the camera while taking pics of Cora and Nicholas :( All those cute pictures lost! On Tuesday, we went for Cora's two week appointment at the pediatrician. Cora got a clean bill of health and weighed in at 8 lbs and 1 oz (back to her birth weight!). On Wednesday, Cora spent the day with her Mimi CC while Dad and I looked for houses. We have an offer on a house and it looks like they are going to accept! We have a verbal agreement, we just have to get the official paperwork signed. We are so excited! Other than that, we have been hanging out at home trying to to avoid the Swine Flu and all other germs! Cora has had some tummy issues and seems to hurt pretty bad after her feedings. I have cut the dairy out of my diet and really started to make sure I am not eating anything too gassy or spicy. She seems to be doing better. We also tried some soy based formula. Cora is such a good girl and eats whatever we give her, but I think she really seems to enjoy nursing so much more than a bottle. The soy formula seemed to stop her up as far as the poo pooing goes so we have just been nursing and we are as happy as we can be. Still fussy and gassy but I am sure this is something we will grow out of in time.



My cousin Ashley and her baby girl, Abby


Cora and Abby


Daddy being silly





Big yawns!


Matt thought it would be funny to part her hair. My poor pretty girl!


Sleepy after her doctor's visit!


Not a fan of tummy time!

2 comments:

KJ said...

Congrats on your house!! I know how difficult house hunting can be! I hope it all goes smoothly!!

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Congrats on the house!!

Don't worry Cora is still beautiful, even with a silly part in her hair!