Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting bigger

Well, there's not much new going on here at the Stogner House. We went to Oklahoma this weekend to go to Matt's sister, Stefani's baby shower. It was a really quick trip but it was nice to get to spend some time with Matt's family. Stefani got a lot of great stuff for baby Alex, who is due February 23. We think Stefani will probably deliver before then, we are just hoping she can hold him in just a little bit longer.

We (mainly Matt) have gotten started on getting Cora's nursery together. We will get the new carpet in the house on Monday the 19th. We will pick up the furniture on Wednesday. Hopefully we will have the painting done by Wednesday as well. Then we will really have things going, I can start washing her clothes and getting everything put up!

As far as our health goes, I passed my glucose challenge, so no diabetes for me! I was so happy! Matt and I also start our birthing classes the first Monday night in February. I am really looking forward to the classes. I think Matt is looking forward to them too, but I know he is worried about having to watch videos of births!

That's it for now. Here are some pics of us getting the nursery together. We are getting the primer on for the chair rail that Matt is going to put up. We are going to paint the lower part red and the upper part off white. I will post a pic of our bedding too. I think it's going to be very cute when we get it all together. Please don't pay attention to the way we look. We just got in from Oklahoma when we did this. My belly is a lot bigger than the last post. I am 26 weeks and 1 day preggo here.

Jack was helping us out.















Baby Cora's bedding. I hope the paint and furniture look good with it.

4 comments:

ana said...

whoa! your belly does look bigger than when i last saw you! baby cora just keeps growing....btw glad you don't have the diabetes either!!

Erica said...

Love it!!! That's what we were going to use if we had a girl...

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Congrats on not having diabetes!! I love the bedding. Very cute!! Your belly looks so cute :) I love seeing all the pictures. Keep posting!

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Glad your health is great! Super cute bedding....I better not have missed your shower! ;) You look so cute with your belly!!!!