Sunday, April 26, 2009

The cord is gone...again!

Last Thursday morning I was surprised to find one missing umbilical cord while changing Cora's diaper. The majority of her cord fell off sometime during the night and was lost in her sleeper. There was a little bit of stump left, but what an accomplishment! I took two pictures of her new belly button and started a post about Cora's missing cord with the pictures posted. It was only after looking back at the post that I decided to take it down. I didn't do a great job covering up Cora's "private" parts in the pictures and I knew her Daddy would NOT be happy! You really have to watch what you put out there on the internet these days! Sooo...this evening as I was changing Cora and getting her into her nightgown, we lost what was left of the cord. Cora now has a totally gown up looking belly button! I have to say, I was kinda sad when the last of it fell off. This is just the start of her growing up. I know everything is going to go by so quickly. I already just want her to stay tiny and precious like she is now. So, here is the newest pic of her and her new belly button. All private parts appropriately covered!


3 comments:

Erica said...

thats awesome! Tristan's took forever to fall off!!

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

I was wondering what happened to that post!!! I wanted to read about her stump! ;) I cant believe it fell off that fast. Now Cora can have big girl tub baths fully immersed!

KJ said...

Please tell me you're not keeping the cord! LOL!