Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

We celebrated Matt's first Father's Day last night with my parents, aunt and uncle and with Robin. We had everyone over to the house for dinner to celebrate the dads as well as my Dad's birthday, which was Thursday. Cora had a good time visiting with her family. Today Matt slept in since he has to go to work tonight. Cora and I had lunch with my parents and all of my sisters. It's been a great weekend! We enjoyed one of our two days off together this month. :( Now, back to single parenting!

Getting ready for lunch with my family

Cora on Saturday after we worked on her cradle cap. Aquaphor to the head is not the best idea. It did help though! We had to seize the chance to sport a faux hawk!

Cora and Daddy

Littlest Beatles fan. Got that tongue sticking out again!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

OMG, I love baby and daddy matching shirts!!! BUmmer about the meltdown at Pappadeaux. Jeff and I always joke that when it is time for us to eat, then it is time for Audrey to wake up. ;)