Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two Month Old

Cora is now almost three months old but two weeks ago I went to get pics taken of baby girl to remember her at two months. She looks so much different than she did when we had her newborn pics taken! We treked out to Plano to the home of one of my coworkers and she shot pics of Cora in her home studio. There are some really cute shots and one of them we are using for her baby announcement (yes, I am just now getting around to sending out announcements!). Here are some of the best ones below!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I thought the bow one looking to the side was my fav until I got down to the next to last one, she's adorable!!!! I really hope they get the reunion rescheduled, I want Kellar to meet Ms.Cora..

Erica said...

The next to the last one is my favorite too! She is such an angel!

Mimi Carol said...

She's so beautiful!