Friday, April 24, 2009

A Day in the Life

Cora's first 10 days at home!


Car ride home. She is as orange as the car seat. :(

Big bed, tiny baby.

We had only been home for about 10 minutes. I think the boys really missed us!

Just after Cora's first bath, her hair is SO curly.

The Packers' newest fan.

Guess who made this for Miss Cora?

First pair of shoes!

Cute face!

Daddy and Cora

Laying in the sun, trying to get rid of her jaundice.

Cora's first Sunday, she had to wear a dress!

Mommy's favorite thing to do!

I love this little face!

Just chillin'

4 comments:

Mimi Carol said...

I love all the pictures of my sweet Cora bug! She is so precious and sweet and you and Matt are great parents! She couldn't have picked better ones, a NICA nurse mommy and a police officer daddy with a big gun to run all the boys away in a few years!

Kellars Mommy said...

She is a doll!!! Makes me want a lil girl soooo bad...

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

I am so happy for you! It sounds like your delivery was awesome, and Cora is soooo beautiful! I cant wait for Audrey and Cora to meet. Only 4 more weeks, and I hope that everything goes as well as yours did!! Cora is a doll! How much did she weigh and how long was she????

Erica said...

She is so cute!! I love her!