Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Last days?

I went to see Dr. Kurian today, she is one of Dr. Norwood's partners. She was very sweet and I really enjoyed my visit with her. I was kind of nervous about seeing a new doctor but she was great. Not much new, BP was high then I laid down and it was normal again. She checked me and we were all surprised to find out I am 4 cm dilated and 70% effaced! I was shocked. I haven't really noticed a lot of contractions and what I am feeling really don't hurt. She gave me the option of being admitted into the hospital or to go home and wait it out. I decided to go home where I knew I would be a lot more comfortable. She just told me to give them a call if anything changes. I feel really good still and I am still on bed rest, so we will see how quickly Miss Cora decides to make her appearance! I go to see Dr. Norwood on Thursday and Dr. Kurian told me to expect to be admitted by him during my appointment if I haven't had her already! So I guess we can probably count on having a baby this week! I will keep y'all informed! Robin took some pics of me tonight in case I don't make it past tomorrow afternoon. I hate them, I know now why people don't do maternity pics when they are about a week away from delivery! If we can get some better ones tomorrow, I will post those!

2 comments:

Mimi Carol said...

The family is praying for a quick delivery and a healthy outcome for you and sweet Cora bug. We are so excited to finally get to see her and hold and kiss her!!

Kellars Mommy said...

I have chill bumps reading this, I am so excited for you and Matt and hope to get to see ya'll in May! Praying for a smooth delivery...