Thursday, April 23, 2009

Labor and Delivery

Here are some pics from Cora's first few minutes of life. I had a wonderful delivery with help from my great labor nurse Marci, my mom, sister and Matt. Another good friend, Jenni, took care of us for a little while. Cora was born right at shift change, so we had two great nurses!


Marci and Dr. Norwood, my great team!


Matt changes the first diaper!


NICU attended the delivery because Cora's heart rate was pretty low for awhile before delivery. I love this picture because of all of the hands on the baby girl. I had the greatest team attend the delivery, my best friends were there to make sure Cora was ok. Thank you to Aunts Ana, Vicki, April and Sheryl. I really couldn't of asked for a better team!

1 comment:

Erica said...

How special to have your friends there to take care of Cora. You couldn't have had a better group!!